Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My name is Emma and I (undoubtedly) love fashion!

My name is Emma and I (undoubtedly) love fashion! I love shoes, scarves, a good necklace, a cute sweater - but most of all - I love seeing the way others take fashion and style and make it their own. The way they style their hair, add a splash of color to a monotone outfit, complement their outfit with jewelry and scarves. So, I set out to follow a dream - start a boutique that offers affordable, trendy clothing and accessories that gives men and women the opportunity to take the latest fashions and create their own unique styles.


I love reading about the fashion trends; I love going to shows and seeing what styles are going to be popular; I love the inspiration that comes from a Pantone™ color pallet and learning what the color of each season and year will be (this year it's “Radiant Orchid”). As the saying goes - “Fashion is my passion". But, using that fashion to create individual style is a true art.


As the owner of a clothing store, I am lucky enough to get the inside scoop on the upcoming trends, fashions, colors and styles. As an everyday citizen on the other hand, I am lucky enough to see different ways that everyday people take that fashion and make it their own.


What is the color of the year? What’s with all the mustaches? Should I wear tights underneath my shorts? What are wardrobe “must haves”? How many different ways can I wear a scarf?


I open this blog with one hope - it gives everyday people like me a place to come for ideas and inspiration on how to create your own style using tips and tricks from both the fashion industry and the street. I truly believe that when you create a style that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin, then you will walk with confidence.


Here’s to walking with confidence!


Emma
Boutique Owner and Everyday Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment